orpheclyde Index du Forum
orpheclyde Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Button Caching Problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    orpheclyde Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valzah
Seigneur en visite

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button Caching Problem Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button Caching Problem
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Der "offizielle" Weg zu einem Facebook-Like-Button fhrt ber den Entwickler-Bereich von Facebook. In der deutschen Variante steht "Gefllt mir" auf dem Button. ", status: true, cookie: true, xfbml: true, channelUrl: " . Here would be like button, but it isn't: Are there any other necessary steps? There are no permissions for this module, so I am really lost why it doesn't work at all for me. See Log in or register to post comments Comment #14 egomac CreditAttribution: egomac commented 24 May 2010 at 02:14 If you are using drush to enable the module, you might want to look at the admin/build/modules page and you need to enable the other modules associated with the fbsocial module. Log in or register to post comments Comment #21 Compel CreditAttribution: Compel commented 6 November 2010 at 00:52 Re #20 This may sound obvious, but apparently wasn't to me: check user permissions. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. No need to rename the file. or the LIKE button in IE8. Log in or register to post comments Comment #43 laraz CreditAttribution: laraz commented 7 October 2011 at 10:01 #34 fixed for me. Portions of this content are 19982018 by individual mozilla.org contributors. Log in or register to post comments Comment #6 igorik CreditAttribution: igorik commented 7 May 2010 at 06:20 thanks chawl, now it works for me. I can go through the source of multiple pages and see that the og:image URL is changed to the same external.ak.fbcdn.net. –ifaour Sep 27 '11 at 17:38 2 Doesn't work. –FHM Sep 27 '11 at 16:39 1 worked like a charm!! –Zorox Apr 30 '12 at 16:46 9 This worked, but I first had to change the og:image URL (both on the server and in the tag) to get it to pick up the change. Is there anything I can do to refresh it? Long story: The site I'm working on has a meta tag for an og:image that Facebook uses when a page is liked. Be sure you are adding it to your opening tag. Skip to main content Switch language Skip to search . Log in or register to post comments Comment #47 venusrising CreditAttribution: venusrising commented 25 April 2012 at 08:16 Sorry its Beta 9 issue Log in or register to post comments Comment #48 vlooivlerke CreditAttribution: vlooivlerke commented 25 May 2012 at 11:46 I realised today that the facebook like and share button is missing in Chrome. Ansonsten zeigt eine Zahl, wie viele Fans deine Seite bereits auf Facebook gesammelt hat. Log in or register to post comments Comment #8 ferdi CreditAttribution: ferdi commented 7 May 2010 at 21:04 Status: Active Fixed I hope this is fixed in the alpha4 release Log in or register to post comments Comment #9 vtsaran CreditAttribution: vtsaran commented 15 May 2010 at 21:55 Is the documentation lacking or I am not doing something correctly? My "like" buttons do not show either in IE or Firefox. Wordpress oder Drupal nutzt, bitte darauf achten, den Code wirklich als Quelltext und nicht im visuellen Editor einzufgen. The new default is to load the code at the top of the page, with the setting allowing the current (incorrect) output to be done. If not, may be you have to clear cache from drupal performance. drupaltojs($appid) . could help. " }); Once I did this, the buttons began appearing in 6 and 7 (I.E 8 was never a problem). Zunchst musst Du natrlich auf dieser Seite den HTML Code fr den Gefllt-Mir Button generieren. Using Fb Social 6.x-1.0-beta5 Log in or register to post comments Comment #28 Infinitee CreditAttribution: Infinitee commented 10 April 2011 at 00:35 Try this (get instead of print!): " xml:lang=" " xmlns:og=" xmlns:fb=" Log in or register to post comments Comment #29 markconroy CreditAttribution: markconroy commented 27 April 2011 at 22:02 I'm having a problem using this with an Artisteer generated theme. rev2018.1.9.28319 . The meta tag is similar to: Whenever a like makes its way to Facebook, the URL to the image is changed to the cached Facebook URL, similar to this: This URL displays the older version of the site's branding. I removed the comma after the channelUrl line ; $output .= " window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId: " . I'm not sure exactly what I should add and where 5a02188284
download software to unblock facebookfacebook hacker tool free download 2013facebook app download for nokia 5130https [url:2fdce07f74=http://www.facebook.com]www.facebook.com help contact.php show_form= delete_account[/url:2fdce07f74]download facebook free for nokia 6600how to get loads of likes on a facebook statuslarge facebook symbolsfacebook the ville cheat codeshack facebook password v.4.0.5how to delete facebook account with iphone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    orpheclyde Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange