orpheclyde Index du Forum
orpheclyde Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ-Free.Download Redsnow 0..9.15b4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    orpheclyde Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Pactes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valzah
Seigneur en visite

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ-Free.Download Redsnow 0..9.15b4 Répondre en citant

Free Download Redsnow 0.9.15b4 > bit.ly/254uOQT

Now,,,,lets,,,,checkout,,,,few,,,,advantages,,,,of,,,,using,,,,Redsn0w,,,,,and,,,,jailbreak,,,,in,,,,generalYou,,can,,download,,RedSn0w,,0.9.11b2,,from,,the,,links,,below&Update,,#1:We,,accidentally,,left,,out,,one,,of,,the,,two,,flavors,,(9A406),,of,,5.0.1,,for,,iPhone4SHope,,,this,,,helps,,,some,,,of,,,youDoes,,it,,make,,a,,difference?,,It,,tells,,me,,to,,download,,attachmentIm,,,,going,,,,to,,,,go,,,,home,,,,and,,,,try,,,,it,,,,with,,,,a,,,,mac,,,,to,,,,see,,,,if,,,,I,,,,have,,,,any,,,,more,,,,successAlong,,with,,the,,launch,,of,,iOS,,6.0.1,,firmware,,,the,,iOS,,6.1,,beta,,1,,was,,published,,alsoPosted,,by:,,Manish,,Patel,,in,,iPhone,,If,,,,opted,,,,,Redns0w,,,,or,,,,its,,,,alternative,,,,setups,,,,Cydia,,,,on,,,,the,,,,iPhones,,,,app-board,,,,during,,,,JailbreakMy,,issue,,is,,when,,i,,run,,redsnow,,,i,,dont,,get,,an,,option,,to,,install,,ipad,,basebandReply,,,Christiaan,,,says:,,,November,,,29,,,,2010,,,at,,,5:05,,,am,,,Ah,,,I,,,think,,,i,,,solved,,,the,,,probAs,,of,,2016,,,the,,latest,,version,,of,,Redsn0w,,is,,0.9.15,,b3,,,and,,this,,download,,only,,works,,with,,a,,limited,,number,,of,,iPhones,,,iPods,,and,,iPadsThis,,,was,,,after,,,2,,,failed,,,attempts,,,with,,,the,,,older,,,versionsThanks,,,,for,,,,all,,,,the,,,,comments,,,,and,,,,helpRedsn0w,,,jailbreak,,,for,,,iOS,,,8,,,may,,,be,,,released,,,anytime,,,soon.Download,,,RedSn0w,,,DOWNLODREDSN0W.GRG,,,welcomes,,,you,,,all,,,to,,,our,,,re-designed,,,website,,,with,,,up-to,,,date,,,jailbreak,,,resourcesRight-click,,,,on,,,,redsn0w,,,,and,,,,click,,,,on,,,,the,,,,last,,,,optionUsually,,,,I,,,,would,,,,fix,,,,this,,,,problem,,,,by,,,,saving,,,,Redsn0w,,,,under,,,,C/program,,,,files/common,,,,files/apple/apple,,,,applications,,,,software,,,,,then,,,,running,,,,it,,,,as,,,,administratorUpdate,,#2:,,iOS,,6.1,,beta,,1,,for,,Designers,,has,,been,,launchedThe,,,first,,,use,,,of,,,this,,,new,,,feature,,,implements,,,a,,,hack,,,that,,,allows,,,A5,,,downgrades,,,without,,,a,,,bootrom-level,,,exploit.Some,,,important,,,points:The,,,new,,,feature,,,is,,,at,,,Extras->Even,,,More->RestoreYou,,,cannot,,,downgrade,,,without,,,the,,,personalized,,,SHSH,,,blobs,,,for,,,your,,,device,,,at,,,that,,,lower,,,firmwaregive,,redsn0w,,a,,high,,priority,,tooThank,,,youJump,,,to:Select,,,a,,,forum--Your,,,first,,,category--Your,,,first,,,forumAfter,,,,this,,,,setting,,,,continue,,,,jail,,,,break,,,,procedure,,,,IT,,,,WORKED,,,,Very Happy,,,,THANKS,,,,ALOT!!!!!!,,,,Reply,,,,fo,,,,says:,,,,May,,,,8,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,12:23,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,NEED,,,,HELP!!!,,,,problem=,,,,i,,,,phone,,,,3g,,,,8gb,,,,is,,,,stuck,,,,in,,,,recovery,,,,mode,,,,,and,,,,wont,,,,let,,,,me,,,,restore,,,,,error,,,,1015,,,,keeps,,,,poping,,,,up,,,,,i,,,,was,,,,told,,,,that,,,,if,,,,i,,,,download,,,,redsnow,,,,0.9.6b5,,,,,a,,,,4.2.1,,,,firmware,,,,for,,,,3g,,,,and,,,,then,,,,a,,,,custom,,,,4.2.1,,,,firmware,,,,aswell,,,,it,,,,could,,,,help,,,,,so,,,,i,,,,downloaded,,,,it,,,,(so,,,,i,,,,thought),,,,but,,,,then,,,,its,,,,icon,,,,didnt,,,,pop,,,,up,,,,(redsnow),,,,on,,,,my,,,,main,,,,icons,,,,screenBut,,,,the,,,,problem,,,,is,,,,now,,,,my,,,,phone,,,,got,,,,updated,,,,with,,,,Itunes,,,,and,,,,it,,,,is,,,,stuck,,,,at,,,,Itunes,,,,Logo,,,,-USBIf,,,,you,,,,do,,,,and,,,,you,,,,feel,,,,like,,,,experimenting,,,,,please,,,,let,,,,us,,,,know,,,,how,,,,it,,,,turns,,,,out,,,,in,,,,the,,,,comment,,,,section,,,,below!This,,,,update,,,,involves,,,,a,,,,bunch,,,,of,,,,new,,,,redsn0w,,,,codeThose,,who,,used,,the,,temporary,,SAM,,technique,,to,,unlock,,their,,iPhones,,to,,specific,,SIMs,,shouldnt,,be,,affected,,by,,this,,baseband,,update.This,,method,,can,,be,,fixed,,by,,Apple,,with,,a,,firmware,,updatelol,,thanks,,again,,Ovidiu,,says:,,May,,23,,,2012,,at,,12:57,,pm,,Thank,,you,,BEN!,,you,,really,,helped,,us!,,all,,the,,best!,,lazymouse,,says:,,December,,11,,,2012,,at,,8:50,,pm,,It,,worksI,,,,click,,,,it,,,,and,,,,it,,,,starts,,,,to,,,,load,,,,but,,,,stops,,,,immediateThanks,,to,,everyone,,on,,every,,forum,,that,,Ive,,readIts,,,,more,,,,like,,,,a,,,,cat-and-mouse-game,,,,that,,,,continues,,,,in,,,,a,,,,mutually,,,,beneficial,,,,wayDownload,,Redsn0w,,for,,Windows,,and,,Mac,,OS,,X,,Redsn0w,,for,,iOS,,7,,or,,iOS,,8?,,Apple,,iPhone,,4,,,3GS,,and,,a,,few,,other,,old,,devices,,are,,permanently,,vulnerable,,to,,a,,bootrom,,exploit,,and,,are,,jailbreakable-,,a,,Redsn0w,,jailbreak,,seems,,to,,be,,possible,,up-to,,iOS,,7Hit,,,run,,,as,,,administrator,,,,then,,,open,,,Task,,,Manager,,,,click,,,on,,,Redsn0w,,,and,,,set,,,Affinity,,,to,,,CPU1,,,onlyWith,,,this,,,website,,,,we,,,aim,,,to,,,improve,,,your,,,jailbreak,,,experience,,,a,,,little,,,safer,,,by,,,providing,,,the,,,right,,,toolsReply,,bharat,,says:,,July,,29,,,2011,,at,,4:45,,am,,redsnow,,0.9.8b3,,not,,working,,for,,iphone,,4,,ios,,4.3.5,,Reply,,chris,,says:,,August,,3,,,2011,,at,,11:17,,pm,,I,,had,,the,,same,,problem,,with,,.9.6,,beta4,,of,,redsnow,,just,,disappearing,,during,,the,,jailbreakof,,course,,alt-ctrl-del,,isnt,,helpfulHowever,,,,the,,,developers,,,seem,,,to,,,have,,,abandoned,,,the,,,Redsn0w,,,brand,,,and,,,moreover,,,the,,,aforesaid,,,phones,,,are,,,not,,,compatible,,,with,,,upcoming,,,iOS,,,8Reply,,,jucy,,,says:,,,February,,,29,,,,2012,,,at,,,7:43,,,am,,,My,,,Iphone,,,(,,,3G,,,4.2.1),,,I,,,tried,,,to,,,jailbreak,,,it,,,but,,,first,,,ultrasnow,,,says,,,fetching,,,Ipad,,,baseband,,,and,,,then,,,it,,,crushesEach,,,Redsn0w,,,downloads,,,given,,,here,,,,in,,,effect,,,,works,,,only,,,on,,,those,,,devices,,,and,,,iOS,,,versions,,,for,,,which,,,it,,,is,,,made,,,availableright,,,,click,,,,the,,,,program,,,,and,,,,select,,,,windows,,,,XP,,,,Reply,,,,Nez,,,,says:,,,,November,,,,30,,,,,2010,,,,at,,,,3:23,,,,am,,,,swweet!!!,,,,thanks,,,,for,,,,mentioning,,,,that!!!,,,,Reply,,,,harbinur,,,,says:,,,,November,,,,30,,,,,2010,,,,at,,,,11:38,,,,am,,,,hi,,,,all,,,,i,,,,have,,,,a,,,,problem,,,,with,,,,resnow,after,,,,installing,,,,new,,,,ipsw,,,,and,,,,update,,,,the,,,,baseband,,,,to,,,,6.15,,,,my,,,,iphone,,,,stuck,,,,to,,,,apple,,,,logo,,,,after,,,,reboot,,,,and,,,,does,,,,not,,,,start,,,,upRedsn0w,,alternatives,,like,,Evasi0n,,at,,the,,same,,time,,provide,,untethered,,JB,,options,,for,,iPhone,,4S,,,5,,and,,5S,,running,,iOS,,6,,and,,7Update,,#1:,,Adhere,,to,,our,,guide,,published,,here,,to,,be,,able,,to,,jailbreak,,iOS,,6.0.1,,with,,Redsnow,,0.9.15b3 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    orpheclyde Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange